Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Hanging with GORC in St. Louis, MO


The thing I love the most about this job is the fact that I meet a lot of really cool people who are MORE passionate about Mountain Biking than I am. Always inspiring to me and I learn something new about the sport and myself every time I interact with a great club like Gateway Offroad Cyclists. Last night I had my legs ridden off on the tuesday night ride, today I am hitting another trail, two more on Thursday and possibly another on Friday. Good riding in the city at the confluence of the Missouri and the Mississippi.

2 comments:

Squirrel said...

I'm disappointed that I didn't get to hang with you when you were here in Des Moines. I'm sure I'll see you around! Until then Cheers!

Peace

Loki said...

Hey Squirrel!
No worries dude! I will be back in IA at some point this fall so hopefully we can ride then, plus taste that great beer I missed out on! To be honest with you, I will be in better riding shape then anyway! The GORC guys rode me into shape I think....