Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Fall 2013 Deer Opener Stoke! Images to get your rut on.....

Shaboom!  Time to keep your powder dry!
 Yup!  Its that time of year again.  Minnesota deer opener 2014.  Thought I would send out some fun images to get people jazzed up!

Heading down to Winona for the opener, first time in a long time for the opener.  I am still going down for my annual muzzloader hunt with Steve Briggs, however this season my little bro is flying in from Durango and we are going to hunt with my father!

Going to be a hoot!  I hope you all have a fun one too!
As seen (and shot) from my stand 2011 season
Yummmmmmm
Do you know where your food comes from?


As seen from the stand 2011 season
Typical November traffic in Minnesota 
As seen scouting 2014 in the "Ditchbanks" of Central Minnesota
Tall pines and tall tales!
The kill zone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO ready. We've got a week to go in VT though!
JJ

Anonymous said...

2013